700474-2 } 44" SNOWBLOWER FOR HOP LAWN AND GARDEN TRACTOR
44" Two Stage Snowblower for fast, efficient clearing to meet your winter maintenance needs
Includes subframe kit with electric lift (700457-4) and drive kit (700459-2)
48" Model also available
CONTACT US FOR 2020 SEASON AVAILABILITY
VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/embed/90CCwfQ70Fk
For model compatibility see chart (* H.O.P. = Tractors Built by Husqvarna Outdoor Products)
- Makes (by HOP): Husqvarna, Ariens, Crafstman, Dixon, Jonsered McCulloch Poulan Pro Redmax Southern State
- Models: 2006 & After with step through frame (not VGT frame), with slight modifications will also fit tractors from 2000 to 2005 with step through frame
- Recommended for tractors 16-28 HP
Durability, Toughness, Performance For users with more ground to cover with their snowblower. Perfect for residential use.
- Gear Box
- Maintenance free, gives power to the auger to throw the snow even further.
- Electric lift (winch included)
- Raise and lower the snowblower by the flip of a switch
- Controls at your fingertips
- Engage the snowblower by activating the same system as the mower deck of the tractor
- Raise and lower snowblower
- Turn the chute to the left or right by using the handle located to the left of the driver
- One Mounting For All
- Use the same mounting to install the other Berco accessories such as the Rotary Broom and the Blade.
- Quick Installation
- Once the bolt-on-brackets are mounted to the tractor, they may remain on permanently with no interference with the mower deck.
- Pre-assembled winch for quick and easy installation.
For more information, see Bercomac's homepage: https://us.bercomac.com/
- Electric controls:
- Controlled with your tractor PTO clutch
- Lift control switch
- Adjustable universal mounting hardware
- Quick easy installation using included subframe kit
- Hooks on or off in less than 5 minutes
- Compatible with 700463-1 Snow Blade for quick changeover
- 3-5 minutes removal and installation once initial set up is completed
- Residential: 1 year
- Semi-Commercial, Professional or Rental Use : 90 days
- Repair by registered Bercomac dealer required, return transportation or shipping not covered under any warranty terms
- Fixed cost shipping to commercial locations with appropriate material handling equipment (750 lbs minimum, truck lift height)
- Don't have a commercial location? Contact us for assistance locating nearby services (freight terminals and others)
- Contact us for freight quote to residential locations and/or lift gate services
- Free local pickup also available. Contact us first or order online and schedule an appointment, S&H charges will be refunded.
- Local delivery available within 50 miles of 48170
- 700518-3 Electric Chute and Deflector kit
- 700719 Nylon Heavy Duty Skid Shoes
- 700243 Heavy Duth Skid Shoes
- Tire chains, drift cutters, and cabs also available
- Contact us for infomration on 48" configuration
<<< Snowblower unit only, tractor not included>>>